Aurora Eye Exam
If you are new to the Aurora area, or to eye exams in general, come to Vision Care Specialists for a simple, stress-free experience. Our qualified eye care professionals will provide you with a number of different solutions for vision correction
We use a unique approach to eyewear called “LifeFit™” – we combine your personal style with your exam results to make the best recommendations for you when it comes to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
What to Expect
During your eye exam, our eye doctors and certified technicians will take you through a variety of vision tests, which are designed to help diagnose the health of your eyes as well as the state of your vision. We use the latest in eye exam technology to perform tests including:
- Autorefraction: An autorefraction test helps provide you with an accurate prescription.
- Corneal topography: This test photo maps your corneal surface to help identify astigmatism and aid in fitting contact lenses.
- Intra-Ocular pressure: This glaucoma test is quick and painless.
- Pupil: This test checks for reactions in both eyes to make sure they respond correctly.
- Peripheral vision: These tests will ensure you have a full range of motion in your eyes.
- Slit lamp: This test uses a microscope to analyze the structures of your eye.
After the Exam
After you receive your eye exam results in Aurora, we will work with you to determine whether eyeglasses or contact lenses will be best for you.