If you’re thinking seriously of LASIK surgery then your focus should be on finding a provider you can trust. At Vision Care Specialists in Aurora, we have the technology, experience, and compassion to make your LASIK experience the best it can be.
Experienced LASIK Specialists
At Vision Care Specialists, you can trust that our entire staff has been properly trained to offer excellence at every step of the LASIK process. The eye doctors you’ll meet at our Aurora facility will offer you a consultation that includes LASIK screening to find out if you’d be an ideal candidate for the procedure. We’ll answer every question you have so you feel comfortable with the process.
The fellowship-trained surgeon at our Aurora location, Dr. Gregory Kouyoumdjian, has performed more than 20,000 vision correct surgeries. We’re proud of the incredible experiences our patients have had and their rave reviews.
You’ll also work with a personal coordinator who will walk you through every step of the pre-operative and post-operative stages, including updating you on appointments and ensuring you have the right instructions for every step of the process.
You have options in LASIK procedures in the Aurora area, but at Vision Care Specialists we offer you the technology with which you can feel most confident. We use the Allegretto Wave Eye-Q laser system. This results in the best LASIK results for several reasons:
- You can see through a cornea that’s 100% corrected.
- Issues with older technologies, like night vision issues and glare, are a thing of the past.
- We can provide treatment for higher degrees of myopia.
- We can complete the procedure faster with smaller retreatment and complication rates.
- This technology provides us more precision.
One Quote Covers All Your Needs
We’re ready to offer you a quote that will include:
- A free screening and consultation
- Your own personal care coordinator
- Top-of-the-line operating suites
- Appointments after your procedure
- Lifetime enhancement program
If you should have a reason for an enhancement surgery in the first two years, it will be 100% free.
Are you ready to learn more about your LASIK eye surgery options in the Aurora area? Consult with us today and we’ll answer any questions you have about LASIK treatments.