Eye Exams In Highlands Ranch, CO
If you live in the Highlands Ranch area, we at Vision Care Specialists can offer you a simple and hassle-free eye exam experience. Our team of qualified eye doctors offers a number of different solutions to make sure you are seeing your world as clearly as possible.
Our special approach is called “LifeFit.” We combine your exam results with your personal style and preferences in order to make the best recommendations for you when it comes to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
“I would highly recommend Vision Care Specialists in Highlands Ranch. I receive exceptional care from Dr. Ridder and his staff and greatly appreciate having things explained so well. Thank you!”
— Dorothy P., Highlands Ranch Location
What Can You Expect?
During your eye exam, our eye doctors will take you through a variety of vision tests designed to help diagnose the health of your eyes as well as the state of your vision.
At Vision Care Specialists, we are proud to use the latest in optical technology. We will take digital images of your retina and then store those images electronically in order to refer to them in the future. As you continue your vision care with us, this process will save us time on your future visits.
During our new patient eye exams, we may perform a number of tests including:
- Auto Refraction: During this test, a computer will analyze your vision in order to help us make sure your prescription is 100% accurate.
- Corneal Topography: This test photomaps your corneal surface to help identify astigmatism and it aids in the fitting of contact lenses. It will also help us detect corneal disease.
- Intra-Ocular Pressure: This is a pressure test, which checks for glaucoma. It is quick and painless.
- Retinal Photography: This test allows your eye doctor to get a 200-degree view of the back of your eye. It alleviates the need to dilate your eyes.
- Refraction: Refraction tests determine how well you see items at a distance and near to you.
- Pupil: Pupil tests check for reactions in both eyes to make sure they are responding correctly.
- Peripheral Vision And Muscle Movement: These tests will ensure you have a full range of motion in your eyes, as well as full peripheral vision.
- Slit Lamp: In our slit lamp tests, we use a microscope to analyze the structures of your eye. We look at your eye through different degrees of magnification.
Following the Exam
After our patients receive their eye exams in Highlands Ranch, we will determine whether or not corrective lenses are needed. If it turns out you do need corrective lenses, our doctors will work with you to determine whether eyeglasses or contact lenses will fit your lifestyle best.
Visit Our Highlands Ranch Office At 200 W. County Line Rd, Suite 150, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Or Call To Set Up An Appointment At (303) 793-2433