Eye Exams In Highlands Ranch
Getting eye exams in Highlands Ranch is a simple, stress-free experience at Vision Care Specialists. Our team of qualified eye doctors will offer you a number of different solutions to optimize your vision.
Our unique approach to eyewear is called “LifeFit™” because we use your exam results combined with your personal style and preferences to make the best recommendations for you.
What to Expect
During your eye exam, our eye doctors and certified technicians will take you through a variety of vision tests designed to help diagnose the health of your eyes as well as the state of your vision. We use the latest eye exam technology to perform tests including:
- Autorefraction: This test will analyze your vision in order to help us make sure your prescription is accurate.
- Corneal topography: This is a test which photo maps your corneal surface to help identify astigmatism and which will aid in fitting contact lenses.
- Intra-Ocular pressure: This quick, painless pressure test will check for glaucoma.
- Refraction: Refraction tests check to see how well you see items up close and at a distance.
- Pupil: Pupil tests check for reactions in both eyes to make sure they are responding correctly.
- Peripheral vision: These tests will ensure you have full range of motion in your eyes.
- Slit lamp: In our slit lamp tests, we use a microscope to analyze the structures of your eye.
After the Exam
After you receive your eye exam in Highlands Ranch, our doctors will work with you to determine whether eyeglasses or contact lenses fit your lifestyle best.