If you are looking for a simple, stress-free eye exam experience in Lakewood, Colorado, the friendly team at Vision Care Specialists can help. Our qualified staff offers a number of different solutions, which will create your best possible vision.
Our unique approach is called “LifeFit™”. We combine your exam results with your personal style and preferences in order to make the best recommendations for you.
“I was very pleased with my first visit to Vision Care Specialists! The staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and both Lisa and Dr. Warta made my exam so easy and comfortable. I would recommend Vision Care Specialists in a heartbeat!”
— Becky J., Lakewood Location
What to Expect
Many people have questions when it comes to having an eye exam. Our vision experts make the process simple. Our clinic staff will walk you through a variety of vision tests designed to help the doctor diagnose the health of your eyes and the current state of your vision.
At Vision Care Specialists, we use the latest comprehensive eye exam technology. We will take digital images of your retina and then store those images electronically. As you continue your vision care with us, we can refer back to those images, saving you time and ensuring the best care for your eyes.
During our new patient eye exams, we may perform tests such as:
- Auto Refraction: During this test, a computer will analyze the front surface of your eye, to help us make sure your prescription is accurate.
- Corneal Topography: This test photomaps your corneal surface to help identify astigmatism and aid in the fitting of contact lenses. It also helps detect corneal disease.
- Intra-Ocular Pressure: This is a pressure test, which helps to diagnose glaucoma. The test is quick and painless.
- Retinal Photography: This allows your eye doctor to get a 200-degree view of the back of your eye and it alleviates the need to dilate the eyes.
- Refraction: A refraction determines the prescription needed to correct distance and near vision.
- Pupil: A pupil examination checks for reactions in both eyes to make sure they are responding correctly to light stimuli.
- Peripheral Vision And Muscle Movement: These tests will ensure you have full range of motion in your eyes, as well as full peripheral vision.
- Slit Lamp: In our slit lamp exam, we use a microscope and special lenses to analyze the structures of your eye. We look at the eye through a number of different degrees of magnification.
After the Exam
After you receive an eye exam in our Lakewood location, our staff will determine which vision solution is best for you and your busy lifestyle. Your doctor may recommend glasses, sun protection and/or contact lenses. Whatever your needs, Vision Care Specialists will create a quick and easy experience.
Visit Our Lakewood Office At 2766 S Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80227
Or Call To Set Up An Appointment At (303) 935-2020