79% of Teens Prefer Contacts
Sooner or later, your child is going to ask for contacts.That’s not necessarily a bad thing. Contacts are easier for sports and are less likely to get broken, but some kids have trouble adopting a safe and hygienic contact lens regime. That’s where the Vision Care Specialists’ Lens Friends come in. Think of us as your child’s personal coach for contact lens success!
How Does the Lens Friends Program Work?
Vision Care Specialists’ certified technicians are specially trained in children’s contact lens adoption. They work closely with your child to until they get over the contacts learning curve. Specific Lens Friends program benefits include:
1. In depth, fun one-on-one training on contacts handling
2. One week supply of demo lenses
3. Do’s and Don’ts tip sheet for home practice
4. Contact lens care and handling instructions
5. Week one follow up coaching and adjustments
6. Lens Friends prizes for smart lens handing!
Call 303-991-9600 or complete the form below to schedule your child’s Lens Friends Appointment