New to the Parker area? Are you in need of an eye exam? Head to Vision Care Specialists, where we can provide you with a simple, stress-free experience. Our eye doctors will offer you a number of different solutions to optimize your vision.
Our unique approach to eyewear is called “LifeFit™.” In it, we combine your personal style with your exam results in order to make the best recommendations for your eyewear.
What to Expect
During your eye exam, you can expect our eye doctors and certified technicians to take you through a variety of vision tests that will help diagnose the health of your eyes as well as the state of your vision. Using the latest in eye exam technology our eye doctors will perform a number of tests including:
- Autorefraction: This test helps us provide you with an accurate prescription.
- Corneal topography: This test will photo map your corneal surface in order to identify astigmatism and aid in fitting contact lenses.
- Intra-Ocular pressure: This is a glaucoma test, which is quick and painless.
- Pupil: Pupil tests check for reactions in both eyes to make sure they respond correctly.
- Peripheral vision: These tests will ensure you have full range of motion in your eyes.
- Slit lamp: A slit lamp test uses a microscope to analyze the structures of your eye.
After the Exam
After we provide you with your eye exam results we will work with you to determine what eyewear fits your lifestyle best.