Denver Sunglasses – The Coolest Fashions Protecting your Eyes
Colorado Sunglasses are a must – for the health of your eyes, to see all that you can see, and for the coolness factor in all of us.
A Few Facts about Sunglasses:
- UV levels are greater at higher altitudes and are greater when the sun is highest in the sky, typically from 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Even on cloudy days, you need to wear sunglasses
- Anti-reflective coating should be applied to the back surface of sunglass lenses to reduce glare caused by light reflecting into your eyes when the sun is behind you
- If you wear contact lenses with a UV blocker, you still need to wear sunglasses
- Too much ultraviolet light exposure has a causal effect on cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Overexposure to ultraviolet light can cause growths on the eye called pingueculae and pterygia
- Children need to wear sunglasses
Non-Prescription Sunglasses – we carry the latest fashions and The Right Lenses make every pair of sunglasses better.
Prescription Sunglasses – blending fashion and prescription lens technology for the greatest outdoor visual experiences.
We know in Denver sunglasses are necessary. Choosing the right frames and the right lenses for your individual lifestyle and brand is our expertise. Check out the line up of Mikli sunglasses.
— Wilbert C., Denver Location
“Great service, eye wear choices, and recommendations. I bought my first pair of glasses here and so a lot of hand holding was required by the staff for which they expertly obliged. People now stop me on the street to complement the eyeglasses I've purchased here.”
Start Living Your Life In High-Def
Call 303-991-9600 or request an appointment online